Two children electrocuted while playing in an open space in Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad: Two children electrocuted in Naroda area of the city while they
were playing cricket at an open space in Dhaknipura.

Police said that Ankit Yogendra Sharma (6) and his friend Vijay
Gopal Thakor (8) were playing cricket in a ground near waterworks last
evening.

One of them somehow come in contact with an electric pole in
the ground and got a shock and the other while trying to save him also
got electrocuted.

DeshGujarat

error: Content is protected !!