India’s first ever institute of chemical engineering to come up in GujaratAugust 20, 2019
Gandhinagar: In a major development for the state of Gujarat, the Union Government will be opening up the nation’s first-ever Central Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (CICET) in the state.
The announcement was made by the Union Minister of State (MoS) for Shipping, Mansukh Mandaviya who said that the institute would be set up either in Surat or in Vatva. He also emphasised that Vapi, Ankleshwar and Vatva regions of the state had a significant presence of chemical industries.
Mandaviya said, “It (institute) will be built on the lines of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET). The aim is to facilitate the chemical industry with research and innovations.”
The announcement was made by Mandaviya in Ahmedabad where he inaugurated boys and a girls hostel at the Union Government administered Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) with the capacity to accommodate 575 boys and 150 girls.
- જૂન મહિનામાં વ્યકિતદિઠ ૩.પ૦ કિલો ઘઉં, ૧.પ કિલો ચોખા અને પરિવારદિઠ ૧ કિલો ચણા વિનામૂલ્યે અપાશે
- Gujarat govt forms an expert group of doctors
- Telephone conversation between PM Modi and President of USA Donald Trump
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures