Gujarat ACB nabs 3 including RTO clerk and Industry department head clerk for taking bribeAugust 21, 2019
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed three people including a head clerk of cottage Industry office in Rajkot and a junior clerk of RTO in Ahmedabad taking bribe
Assistant Director of ACB, DP Chudasama said that head clerk Karshan Rahtod was nabbed from district industry office in Bahumali bhavan in Rajkot. He had demanded Rs 7 thousand bribe from the complainant for loan sanction of Rs 8 lakh for purchase of gymnasium equipment in the name of his wife.
During another ACB trap in Ahmedabad city Junior clerk Dashrath Chaudhary and a private security guard Hitendu M Parmar were nabbed
from RTO office near Subhash bridge in Ahmedabad. They had sought Rs 1200 from the complainant for certain work regarding driving licenses.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta