Gujarat ACB nabs 3 including RTO clerk and Industry department head clerk for taking bribeAugust 21, 2019
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed three people including a head clerk of cottage Industry office in Rajkot and a junior clerk of RTO in Ahmedabad taking bribe
Assistant Director of ACB, DP Chudasama said that head clerk Karshan Rahtod was nabbed from district industry office in Bahumali bhavan in Rajkot. He had demanded Rs 7 thousand bribe from the complainant for loan sanction of Rs 8 lakh for purchase of gymnasium equipment in the name of his wife.
During another ACB trap in Ahmedabad city Junior clerk Dashrath Chaudhary and a private security guard Hitendu M Parmar were nabbed
from RTO office near Subhash bridge in Ahmedabad. They had sought Rs 1200 from the complainant for certain work regarding driving licenses.
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members