Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market priceAugust 21, 2019
Gandhinagar: The state cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today took a decision to allocate 31 hectare land at Waghodia in Vadodara district for setting up India’s first Railway University at 50% of market rate. This information was shared by Dy CM Nitin Patel.
- Counting for 6 assembly seat by polls in Gujarat tomorrow, fate of Alpesh Thakor to be decided
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border