IRCTC to run Ahmedabad – Mumbai Central Tejas ExpressAugust 21, 2019
Gandhinagar: IRCTC will run the Ahmedabad-Mumbai Central Tejas Express and the Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express trains for a period of three years as a pilot project, as per a report by news agency PTI. The fares of these trains will be flexible and will be decided by the IRCTC. No concessions, privileges or duty passes will be allowed on these trains. On-board ticket checking will not be done by the railway staff on IRCTC trains. IRCTC run trains will be uniquely numbered and operated by the railways’ operating staff — loco, pilots, guards and station masters. The services of these two trains will be at par with Shatabdi Express trains and will be given a similar priority.
- "Statue of Unity - Breathtaking, Magnificent, Unbelievable"
- Diwali gift for over 6 lakh milk producers of North Gujarat: Banas and Sabar Dairy increase procurement price
- Counting for 6 assembly seat by polls in Gujarat tomorrow, fate of Alpesh Thakor to be decided
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh