Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21August 21, 2019
Bharuch: Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam was today at 133.19 meter at 3.00 pm. As on 2.00 pm, the dam witnessed 2,10,443 cusec inflow against 88,572 cusec outflow. 6 units of 200 mw River Bed Power House (RBPH) are generating power since August 9, when Narmada dam’s gates were opened for the first time. Same way, 2 units of Canal Head Power House (CHPH) are also generating power.
- Young lioness found injured on highway near Gir East Forests in Gujarat dies during treatment
- Gujarat govt to move proposal before centre for shifting of railway station of Junagadh
- 5-star hotel in Amdavad charge famous music composer Shekhar 'Exorbitant' Rs 1674 for just 3 boiled eggs
- Surat airport expansion project gets environmental clearance from Centre: CR Patil
- Gujarat govt. clears Rs. 250 crore ‘Lift Irrigation’ scheme for 85 tribal villages of Panchmahal
- Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against 'lies' of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issue