Replace old slaughter house in market area with multi level parking complex: Surat traders demandAugust 22, 2019
Surat: A meeting of traders was held here on Wednesday seeking shifting of slaughter house located in the middle of 165 markets on Ring road.
A 15-member committee was formed at the end of the meeting to take forward the issue to municipal commissioner, district collector, police commissioner and others.
The meeting was held at JJ Market. It was participated by FOSTA, VHP, Shiv Sena and various religious and social organizations.
According to FOSTA president Manoj Agrwawal, the slaughter house should be replaced with a multi level parking for ease of parking and traffic issue in market area. He said the slaughter house was set up here way back before years, but now the time has changed and this has become a market area.
- Power generation through reversible turbine thanks to Garudeshwar weir
- Bhanushali murder case: Main accused ex-MLA Chhabil Patel files bail petition in Gujarat High Court
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam decorated on tricolor theme on eve of Namami Devi Narmade Mahotsav
- PM Narendra Modi arrives on two-day visit to Gujarat
- ATS nabs serial killer wanted for killing 3 in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days