Replace old slaughter house in market area with multi level parking complex: Surat traders demandAugust 22, 2019
Surat: A meeting of traders was held here on Wednesday seeking shifting of slaughter house located in the middle of 165 markets on Ring road.
A 15-member committee was formed at the end of the meeting to take forward the issue to municipal commissioner, district collector, police commissioner and others.
The meeting was held at JJ Market. It was participated by FOSTA, VHP, Shiv Sena and various religious and social organizations.
According to FOSTA president Manoj Agrwawal, the slaughter house should be replaced with a multi level parking for ease of parking and traffic issue in market area. He said the slaughter house was set up here way back before years, but now the time has changed and this has become a market area.
- UK based EV charging solutions provider company starts first free e-vehicle charging point in Gujarat
- 119 toddlers dumped in last five years in Surat
- Kite string injury even after Uttarayan in Surat
- Night vision cameras proved helpful in Katargam building collapse incident
- IRCTC authorized agent in Vapi held for black marketing of rail tickets
- Reviews of the Gujarati movies should be written only at-least a week after the release to help the struggling regional film Industry: Actor Hiten Kumar