Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone of ONGC’s North Kadi Polymer Project in GujaratAugust 22, 2019
Mahesana: Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Minister of Steel, Dharmendra Pradhan today performed Bhumi pujan and laid the foundation stone of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC)’s North Kadi Polymer Project. This is second heavy oil polymer flooding project being developed in Mehsana in a bid to enhance oil recovery from our wells & boost domestic production.
The minister also took stock of operations at ONGC’s Bechraji Polymer Pilot Project in Mehsana district of North Gujarat which is India’s first heavy oil polymer flooding project aimed towards enhancing oil recovery. Pradhan said this is ONGC’s biggest producing asset for on-shore production, and has the potential to further increase output. Pradhan Congratulated team ONGC for successfully accomplishing this pilot project. He said 90% of the polymer used in this project is produced indigenously.
He said, ‘We look forward to utilize the learning of this pilot and commercialize this on a field scale.’
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta