Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone of ONGC’s North Kadi Polymer Project in GujaratAugust 22, 2019
Mahesana: Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Minister of Steel, Dharmendra Pradhan today performed Bhumi pujan and laid the foundation stone of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC)’s North Kadi Polymer Project. This is second heavy oil polymer flooding project being developed in Mehsana in a bid to enhance oil recovery from our wells & boost domestic production.
The minister also took stock of operations at ONGC’s Bechraji Polymer Pilot Project in Mehsana district of North Gujarat which is India’s first heavy oil polymer flooding project aimed towards enhancing oil recovery. Pradhan said this is ONGC’s biggest producing asset for on-shore production, and has the potential to further increase output. Pradhan Congratulated team ONGC for successfully accomplishing this pilot project. He said 90% of the polymer used in this project is produced indigenously.
He said, ‘We look forward to utilize the learning of this pilot and commercialize this on a field scale.’
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat