Approval to 8 TP schemes in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, SuratAugust 23, 2019
Gandhinagar: According to a statement issued by the State government, the Gujarat Chief Minister has today cleared 2 draft, 2 preliminary, 1 final town planning(TP) schemes of Ahmedabad, 1 preliminary TP scheme of Surat and 2 preliminary TP schemes of Gandhinagar – in total 8 TP schemes.
Ahmedabad draft TP schemes: 408 Ognaj, 407 Lapkaman-Rakanpur-Santej
Ahmedabad preliminary TP schemes: 238 Bhat Sughad, 85 Sarkhej-Makarba-Okaf
Ahmedabad final TP: 102 Nikol
Gandhinagar preliminary TP: 10 Adalaj-Por, 9B Vasna Hadmatiya Sargasan Vavol
Surat preliminary TP: 29 Udhna Limbayat
According to government statement, these approvals will trigger planned development over more than 412 hectares of land in Ahmedabad city and result into construction of around Rs. 640 crore works including that of affordable housing.
Five primarily TP schemes approved across Ahmedabad, Surat and Gandhinagar today will trigger development over more than 550 hectares of land.
Of this, 25.55 hectare land will be used for social, economic backward people, 32.03 hectare for gardens, parks and open space and 19.42 hectare for infrastructure development.
- Power generation through reversible turbine thanks to Garudeshwar weir
- Bhanushali murder case: Main accused ex-MLA Chhabil Patel files bail petition in Gujarat High Court
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam decorated on tricolor theme on eve of Namami Devi Narmade Mahotsav
- PM Narendra Modi arrives on two-day visit to Gujarat
- ATS nabs serial killer wanted for killing 3 in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days