Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun JaitleyAugust 24, 2019
Vadodara: Shops/market in Karnali in Central Gujarat stayed closed today to pay respect to Arun Jaitley. Shri Jaitley had adopted Chanod – Karnali under Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana. He had paid multiple visits and initiated/completed several major development works including a bridge here.
- Gujarat government transfers 26 IAS officers; here's the list
- ACB in Gujarat nabs deputy engineer of PGVCL taking bribe from farmer
- Gujarat Police to be the 8th State Police Force to have President's Colours
- Captured leopards to be released with radio collars attached, decides State Wildlife Board meeting
- Ground breaking performed for a 16,000 square meter Astronomy and Space Gallery in Gujarat Science City
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament