Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in GujaratAugust 24, 2019
Bhuj: Days after the reports regarding deployment of SSG commandos by Pakistan in its territory bordering Creek area of Gujarat had surfaced, the Border Security Force patrol team today found at least two abandoned Pakistani boats from marshy Haraminala in Kutch district.
Though there were no official words about the finding of the boats as yet, sources in the BSF said that the two boats found in abandoned condition were small fishing boats. These were found during routine patrol of the BSF team.
Nothing suspicious has been found from these boats but as a precautionary measure in the current scenario, search and vigil in and around the whole area has been intensified, they added.
They said that there was every likelihood that the boats were of Pakistani fishermen who enter secretly in the marshy area rich in prawn and other kinds of sea food in hope to get a bigger catch. They flee and enter the Pakistani territory nearby after seeing the approaching security patrol teams.
On May 20, a Pakistani boat with two fishermen was caught from the same area.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat