Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in GujaratAugust 24, 2019
Bhuj: Days after the reports regarding deployment of SSG commandos by Pakistan in its territory bordering Creek area of Gujarat had surfaced, the Border Security Force patrol team today found at least two abandoned Pakistani boats from marshy Haraminala in Kutch district.
Though there were no official words about the finding of the boats as yet, sources in the BSF said that the two boats found in abandoned condition were small fishing boats. These were found during routine patrol of the BSF team.
Nothing suspicious has been found from these boats but as a precautionary measure in the current scenario, search and vigil in and around the whole area has been intensified, they added.
They said that there was every likelihood that the boats were of Pakistani fishermen who enter secretly in the marshy area rich in prawn and other kinds of sea food in hope to get a bigger catch. They flee and enter the Pakistani territory nearby after seeing the approaching security patrol teams.
On May 20, a Pakistani boat with two fishermen was caught from the same area.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta