Shri Somnath Trust earns Rs. 5.98 crore revenue during holy month of Shravan this yearSeptember 03, 2019
Prabhas Patan: Shri Somnath Trust has registered Rs. 5.98 crore revenue through donations, puja vidhi fees, prashad and Trust owned guest houses (atithi griha) during holy Shravan month.
According to Shri Somnath Trust, the visitors had Rs. 2.13 crore Shiv prashad that include laddu and chikki.
Parking department earned Rs. 11.50 lakh.
Shri Somnath Trust has installed counting machines to count the number of visitors automatically. As per this, total 18 lakh people visited Somnath temple during Shravan.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal