Gujarat government signs Sister State MoU with American State DelawareSeptember 04, 2019
Gandhinagar: A delegation of Delaware state of America today called on Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in state capital Gandhinagar and signed sister state MoU (memorandum of understanding) with Gujarat.
This is first sister state MoU signed by Gujarat with any state of America, said the State government note adding that the MoU was signed by Gujarat Chief Minister and Delaware’s Secretary of State.
Cooperation in the field of services and investment opportunities in GIFT IFSC were discussed during the meeting, said government statement.
Among the sectors of possible cooperation discussed were biotechnology university, bio sciences, financial services, cooperate services, animal husbandry and dairy activities, port services.
The American delegation which included Secretary of State, Secretary of Agriculture, Deputy Secretary of State and senior officials of Delaware state invited Gujarat Chief Minister to visit Delaware.
- Commissioning of Naval Air Squadron 314 with newly inducted CS Doriner in Porbandar next week
- Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to be merged
- Nityanand Ashram case - "Missing" sisters issue new video, put forth five conditions for coming to India
- Passport of Swami Nityanand had expired in September 2018, he is trace-less since then: Police
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram