5 million acre ft water storage to be achieved thanks to top level of water at Narmada dam this year: CM RupaniSeptember 06, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam will achieve its top level of 138 meter this year for the first time in the history. He said total 5 million acre ft water storage will be achieved this year at Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam for the first time since foundation stone laid in last seven decades.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat