5 million acre ft water storage to be achieved thanks to top level of water at Narmada dam this year: CM RupaniSeptember 06, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam will achieve its top level of 138 meter this year for the first time in the history. He said total 5 million acre ft water storage will be achieved this year at Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam for the first time since foundation stone laid in last seven decades.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta