BAPS issues strong statement against Morari Bapu’s ‘Nilkanth’ remarkSeptember 06, 2019
Ahmedabad: Ram kathakar Morari Bapu had in his katha reciting session passed a remark that real Nilkanth is one who had swallowed poison (Shiv), one who consumed ladudi( a kind of sweet, smaller size of laddu) can’t be called Nilkanth. Morari Bapu also said that Abhishek (showering milk or water over murti) should be for actual Nilkanth and not other Nilkanth.
Swaminarayan sect has protested Morari Bapu’s this remark as Nilkanth was the name of younger version of Sahajanand Swami whom Swaminarayan faith followers worship as Bhagwan Swaminarayan.
While smaller branches of Swaminarayan sect were speaking against Morari Bapu’s remark for last two-three days, today the top branch of Swaminarayan sect – Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Sanstha (BAPS) released a strong video statement and demanded apology from Morari Bapu. One of senior most saints of BAPS, Shri Aksharvatsal Swami in this video slams Morari Bapu .
- Heavy rains in most parts of Gujarat; Anand receives 13 inches
- AMC declares 17 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 32
- 1092 new cases of Covid19 in Gujarat in 23 hours, taking total cases to over 75,000
- AMC asks establishments with over 30 staffers to appoint Covid Coordinator
- Narendrabhai Modi becomes India's longest serving Non-Congress Prime Minister; 4th longest serving Prime Minister overall
- AMC shuts Gwalia Sweet Shop, declares it Quarantine area
- AMC bulletin on Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad City as on August 13
- Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj and more; AMC names five over bridges in the city