BAPS issues strong statement against Morari Bapu’s ‘Nilkanth’ remarkSeptember 06, 2019
Ahmedabad: Ram kathakar Morari Bapu had in his katha reciting session passed a remark that real Nilkanth is one who had swallowed poison (Shiv), one who consumed ladudi( a kind of sweet, smaller size of laddu) can’t be called Nilkanth. Morari Bapu also said that Abhishek (showering milk or water over murti) should be for actual Nilkanth and not other Nilkanth.
Swaminarayan sect has protested Morari Bapu’s this remark as Nilkanth was the name of younger version of Sahajanand Swami whom Swaminarayan faith followers worship as Bhagwan Swaminarayan.
While smaller branches of Swaminarayan sect were speaking against Morari Bapu’s remark for last two-three days, today the top branch of Swaminarayan sect – Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Sanstha (BAPS) released a strong video statement and demanded apology from Morari Bapu. One of senior most saints of BAPS, Shri Aksharvatsal Swami in this video slams Morari Bapu .
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there