Crocodile on track near Bharuch: Rail movements on Mumbai – Delhi route affected for two hoursSeptember 06, 2019
Bharuch: Rail movements on Mumbai – Delhi track were delayed by one hour due to presence of a 7 – ft crocodile over railway track at Chavaj near Bharuch in Central Gujarat in the evening on Wednesday. A crocodile was spotted on railway track here by engine staff of Jodhpur bound train from Mumbai. The train was stopped and railway control room was contacted for shifting of crocodile.
A 130 kg crocodile which was 7-8 ft in length was relocated after efforts employed by forester, RFO and volunteers. Movements of trains remained affected for two hours during 6 to 8 pm due to this incident. Generally, one train passes on this route every ten minutes.
- Commissioning of Naval Air Squadron 314 with newly inducted CS Doriner in Porbandar next week
- Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to be merged
- Nityanand Ashram case - "Missing" sisters issue new video, put forth five conditions for coming to India
- Passport of Swami Nityanand had expired in September 2018, he is trace-less since then: Police
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram