Justice Vikram Nath appointed as new Chief Justice of Gujarat High CourtSeptember 08, 2019
Gandhinagar: The president of India has appointed Justice Vikram Nath, Judge of the Allahabad High Court as new Chief Justice of the Gujarat High Court with effect from the date he assumes charge of his office.
Hailing from Bar, Justice Vikram Nath was born oin 1962. His initial joining was in 2004 which was Allahabad High Cort . He will retire on 23 September 2024.
Justice Vikram Nath graduated in Science in year 1983 and law in year 1986. he enrolled as an advocate on 30th March in year 1987. He practiced in Allahabad High Court. He was elevated as Additional Judge on 24 September, 2004 and took oath as permanent judge on 27 February 2006.
- DPS case:Kalorex MD cum CEO Manjula Shroff, others get interim relief from High Court
- Amid heavy snowfall and rain in North India and changed wind pattern mercury likely to fall in Gujarat
- Gujarat government transfers 26 IAS officers; here's the list
- ACB in Gujarat nabs deputy engineer of PGVCL taking bribe from farmer
- Gujarat Police to be the 8th State Police Force to have President's Colours
- Captured leopards to be released with radio collars attached, decides State Wildlife Board meeting