Ravi Shankar Prasad to address media in Gujarat on Modi 2.0 govt.’s 100 daysSeptember 09, 2019
Ahmedabad: Union Law and Justice Minister and Senior BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad will be addressing a press conference here on Wednesday ie., September 11, to highlight the achievements of Modi 2.0 government during its first 100 days and present a report card about it.
A senior party leader today said that Prasad who also has the charge of Communications and Electronics and Information Technology portfolios would be addressing the PC in Ahmedabad.
This is part of the campaign to provide the government’s achievement report during the first 100 days of Modi 2.0 government to the people and for which several union ministers were addressing such PCs across the country.
The regional office of the PIB on the occasion will also make a presentation about the works done during the 100 days.
- Hindu organization gives Bandh call in Khambhat town over Sunday attacks
- Rajya Sabha election schedule for 55 seats including 4 seats of Gujarat announced
- ACB in North Gujarat nabs 3 including Engineer and police personnel taking bribe
- From this day on, India will hold a very special place in our hearts: US president Trump in Gujarat
- Rousing welcome to Trump with, people lining up to greet him
- Engineering wise, Motera Stadium, one of our most challenging projects, it is built to last 100 years: L&T