23 gates of Narmada dam opened; upto 8 lakh cu sec water being releasedSeptember 10, 2019
Bharuh: The level of water in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam in Gujarat today evening reached 136.59 meter mark, following which 23 gates of dam were opened. The highest level of water in the dam is 138 meter plus. Upto 8 lakh cu sec water is being released from the dam to downstream river Narmada.
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes
- 21-day long Diwali vacation 2019 in Gujarat schools to start on 24 October
- Rupani enters 6-seat by-poll campaign by addressing a campaign meeting in Kheralu
- Monsoon withdraws completely from Gujarat today, total 141.98% rain this year
- Gujarat govt grants bonafide industry status to logistic, IT, IT-enabled services and mining sectors
- French Multinational oil and gas company Total S A signs agreement to buy 37.4% stake in Adani Gas Ltd