BJP appoints 14 incharge for 7-seat assembly by-polls in GujaratSeptember 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Gujarat has appointed 14 party men as incharge for upcoming 7-seat assembly by-polls, schedule of which is not announced yet. For each of 7 assembly seat by-polls, one incharge has been appointed from party organization while other incharge shall be from government.
Shabdarsharan Brahmbhatt and Ganpat Vasava will look after Morva Hadaf assembly seat by-poll. Bharatsinh Parmar and Jayrathsinh Parmar are appointed to supervise Lunawada assembly seat by-poll. Similarly Dushyant Pandya and Bhupendrasinh Chudasama are appointed for Tharad, Jagdish Patel and Nitin Patel for Kheralu, IK Jadeja and RC Faldu for Amraiwadi, Harshadgiri Goswami and Pradipsinh Jadeja for Bayad and KC Patel and Dilipji Thakor are appointed for Radhanpur seat by-poll.
- Cabinet approves strategic disinvestment of BPCL, SCI, CONCOR, THDCIL, NEEPCO
- Cabinet approves proposal for enactment of Recycling of Ships Bill, 2019 and accession to Hong Kong International Convention for Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships, 2009
- Cabinet approves introduction of IFSC Authority Bill, 2019 in Lok Sabha, after withdrawal from Rajya Sabha
- Surat police lodges FIR against Sahara group head Subrat Roy under charges of fraud, criminal breach of trust and conspiracy
- Nityanand Ashram case - Five days remand of two arrested sanyasinis
- Austria based Constantia Flexibles opens 9th Indian plant in Gujarat