Vikram Nath sworn in as new Chief Justice of Gujarat High CourtSeptember 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: New Chief Justice of the Gujarat High Court Justice Vikram Nath was today sworn in here by Governor Acharya Devvrat.
CM Vijay Rupani and other dignitaries were present in the swearing in ceremony in the Raj Bhavan here.
He has taken charge of the office of the Chief Justice from the acting chief justice Anath S Dave who was in-charge since the elevation of the earlier Chief Justice R Subhash Reddy to the Supreme Court in November 2018.
Justice Nath has been transferred to Gujarat from Allahabad High Court in Uttar Pradesh.
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here
- Heavy rains in most parts of Gujarat; Anand receives 13 inches
- AMC declares 17 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 32
- 1092 new cases of Covid19 in Gujarat in 23 hours, taking total cases to over 75,000
- AMC asks establishments with over 30 staffers to appoint Covid Coordinator
- Narendrabhai Modi becomes India's longest serving Non-Congress Prime Minister; 4th longest serving Prime Minister overall