Vikram Nath sworn in as new Chief Justice of Gujarat High CourtSeptember 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: New Chief Justice of the Gujarat High Court Justice Vikram Nath was today sworn in here by Governor Acharya Devvrat.
CM Vijay Rupani and other dignitaries were present in the swearing in ceremony in the Raj Bhavan here.
He has taken charge of the office of the Chief Justice from the acting chief justice Anath S Dave who was in-charge since the elevation of the earlier Chief Justice R Subhash Reddy to the Supreme Court in November 2018.
Justice Nath has been transferred to Gujarat from Allahabad High Court in Uttar Pradesh.
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura
- On eve of Netaji Bose's Jayanti, PM Modi recollects memories of Haripura in Gujarat
- Gujarat government to recruit 100 journalists
- Gujarat govt - Adani sign MoU to set up India's largest multi-model logistic park at Virochannagar near Sanand
- Gujarat Tableau to showcase Modhera Sun Temple in Republic Day Parade in New Delhi