Vikram Nath sworn in as new Chief Justice of Gujarat High CourtSeptember 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: New Chief Justice of the Gujarat High Court Justice Vikram Nath was today sworn in here by Governor Acharya Devvrat.
CM Vijay Rupani and other dignitaries were present in the swearing in ceremony in the Raj Bhavan here.
He has taken charge of the office of the Chief Justice from the acting chief justice Anath S Dave who was in-charge since the elevation of the earlier Chief Justice R Subhash Reddy to the Supreme Court in November 2018.
Justice Nath has been transferred to Gujarat from Allahabad High Court in Uttar Pradesh.
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes
- 21-day long Diwali vacation 2019 in Gujarat schools to start on 24 October
- Rupani enters 6-seat by-poll campaign by addressing a campaign meeting in Kheralu
- Monsoon withdraws completely from Gujarat today, total 141.98% rain this year
- Gujarat govt grants bonafide industry status to logistic, IT, IT-enabled services and mining sectors
- French Multinational oil and gas company Total S A signs agreement to buy 37.4% stake in Adani Gas Ltd