7.25 lakh cu sec water released from Narmada dam; level at 137.13 meterSeptember 12, 2019
Bharuch: District Collector of Narmada informed that the level of water in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam in the afternoon today was at 137.13 meter with inflow of 7.81 lakh cu sec water and dischareg of 7.51 lakh cu sec. He said 20 villages were alerted in last three days following heavy discharge of water in downstream Narmada. He said the level of water will reach 138.68 meter in coming days.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat