Deadline for PUC, HSRP extendedSeptember 12, 2019
Ahmedabad: The Government of Gujarat today took decision to extend the deadline of Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate to 30th September and High Security Registration Plate (HSRP) to 16th October. The earlier deadline was 16th September. The decision was announced by officer on special duty, transport commissioner office in Gandhinagar today evening. It’s worth noting that Chief Minister Rupani had announced 16th September as deadline for compliance of traffic norms and implementation of amended Gujarat Motor Vehicle Act 2019 after that. Due to this, there was heavy rush and long queues at PUC issuance centres across the State.
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members