Various district units to work for 7-seat by-polls in Gujarat; State BJP workers will also travel to Maharashtra for electionSeptember 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat BJP chief Jitu Vaghani today said, Congress was never in such a bad situation in Gujarat like present days. He said Congress was not able to find candidates for upcoming 7 assembly seat by-polls, schedule of which is yet to be declared by Election Commission.
Vaghani said Congress was just holding meetings for review and preparedness but its plans stay on paper and never land on the ground as it has no acceptability among people.
Vaghani said party workers from Dahod, Panchmahal, Vadodara and Chhota Udepur district will work for Morwa Hadaf assembly by-poll.
Workers from Kheda, Mahisagar and Anand districts will involve in Lunawada assembly seat by-poll.
Party workers from Arvalli, Sabarkantha and Gandhinagar district/city will participate in Bayad assembly seat by-polls.
Similarly, party men from Ahmedabad city will work for Amraiwadi assembly seat by-poll. However many party workers from Ahmedabad will also travel to Mumbai and other areas of Maharashtra for State assembly general elections there.
Mahesana district workers of party will work for Kheralu assembly seat by-poll.
Party workers from Patan and Kutch district will participate in Radhanpur assembly by-poll. Some party workers from Kutch will also travel to Mumbai for assembly general elections in Mahrashtra.
Party workers from entire Banaskantha district will work for Tharad assembly seat by-poll.
Vaghani said Pradipsinh Jadeja will be one of the in charges appointed by party for Bayad and Radhanpur both seats. Earlier Jadeja’s name was announced only as in charge of Bayad by-poll. Now he has been assigned Radhanpur by-poll also.
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Centre's reply on demand to name Surat airport after Morarji Desai
- Gujarat CM makes relief announcements for kin of late corona warrior govt staffers
- Mela, Pad Yatra, Janmasthami, Ganesh Utsav and Tajiya gatherings, Processions not to be allowed: Jadeja
- PM Modi to inaugurate submarine cable connectivity to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra tomorrow