RTOs in Gujarat to allow automatic transmission cars for Driving License testSeptember 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to permit automatic transmission cars on driving test tracks of all RTOs for driving license test.
Sunaina Tomar I.A.S., Principal Secretary, Port and Transport said instruction in this regard has been already given to concerned officials.
She said, ’till now, only manual geared cars were allowed on driving test track of RTOs. However now onward, gear less or auto transmission cars will be allowed on test tracks.’
She added that reverse test will be allowed using rear view mirror attached to camera.
‘Till now, stickers would cover a rear view mirror attached to cameras during reverse drive test. But now onward, mirror attached to camera will be allowed to use during reverse test.’
- PM Modi asks artists including Bollywood stars to visit Statue of Unity and Dandi
- Amit Shah visits Somnath
- Hazira - Bandra Worli Sea Link Cruise Ferry service to start from November 10
- Rupani performs ground breaking for USD 50 million Cadila Pharma plant in Uzbekistan
- Fake PAN card, voter id and other documents making racket busted, two operators in Adhaar card making office nabbed
- Portion of old 4-storey building of L&T collapse during demolition in Gujarat, one killed