Amit Shah to be on Gujarat visit on September 30September 27, 2019
Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah will be on yet another visit to home-state Gujarat on September 30th.
Shri Shah will attend the 27th anniversary function of Rapid Action Force (RAF) at 100 Battalion campus of RAF in Vastral area of Ahmedadabad in the morning of September 30. RAF, known for its blue uniform is part of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). It was raised in year 1992 to tackle riots and riots-like situation.
As 30th September is also the second day of 9-day long Navratri festival, Amitbhai Shah who is also Gandhinagar Lok Sabha MP and national president of ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will visit Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and perform aarti in the evening.
Shah visits his Kuldevi temple every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti.
Shah had lastly visited home-town Ahmedabad on his son Jay Shah’s birthday in a private visited. Before that, he paid another private visit for minor surgery in a private hospital in city.
- PM Modi asks artists including Bollywood stars to visit Statue of Unity and Dandi
- Amit Shah visits Somnath
- Hazira - Bandra Worli Sea Link Cruise Ferry service to start from November 10
- Rupani performs ground breaking for USD 50 million Cadila Pharma plant in Uzbekistan
- Fake PAN card, voter id and other documents making racket busted, two operators in Adhaar card making office nabbed
- Portion of old 4-storey building of L&T collapse during demolition in Gujarat, one killed