Amit Shah to be on Gujarat visit on September 30September 27, 2019
Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah will be on yet another visit to home-state Gujarat on September 30th.
Shri Shah will attend the 27th anniversary function of Rapid Action Force (RAF) at 100 Battalion campus of RAF in Vastral area of Ahmedadabad in the morning of September 30. RAF, known for its blue uniform is part of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). It was raised in year 1992 to tackle riots and riots-like situation.
As 30th September is also the second day of 9-day long Navratri festival, Amitbhai Shah who is also Gandhinagar Lok Sabha MP and national president of ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will visit Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and perform aarti in the evening.
Shah visits his Kuldevi temple every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti.
Shah had lastly visited home-town Ahmedabad on his son Jay Shah’s birthday in a private visited. Before that, he paid another private visit for minor surgery in a private hospital in city.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business