Amit Shah to be on Gujarat visit on September 30September 27, 2019
Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah will be on yet another visit to home-state Gujarat on September 30th.
Shri Shah will attend the 27th anniversary function of Rapid Action Force (RAF) at 100 Battalion campus of RAF in Vastral area of Ahmedadabad in the morning of September 30. RAF, known for its blue uniform is part of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). It was raised in year 1992 to tackle riots and riots-like situation.
As 30th September is also the second day of 9-day long Navratri festival, Amitbhai Shah who is also Gandhinagar Lok Sabha MP and national president of ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will visit Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and perform aarti in the evening.
Shah visits his Kuldevi temple every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti.
Shah had lastly visited home-town Ahmedabad on his son Jay Shah’s birthday in a private visited. Before that, he paid another private visit for minor surgery in a private hospital in city.
- Naliya records second below 10°C temperature in Gujarat this winter
- Congress is doing what Pakistan does: PM Modi speaking on CAB
- Vice President confers President's Police Colours on Gujarat Police
- Freedom of Speech is a joke, tweets Ahmedabad based actress, held in Rajasthan for her video blog on Motilal Nehru
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation work begins in Abu Dhabi
- 14 youths nabbed from liquor party on cricket match ground in Gujarat