MoU signed for Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera, GujaratSeptember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: Two memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises(CASME) were signed here today.
Dholaera Industrial City Development Ltd, a Special Purpose Vehicle(SPV) of Dholera Special Investment Region inked MoU with CASME for setting up a Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera. Proposed park will have pollution-free high-technology sector industrial units offering direct and indirect employment to total 15,000 youths, the government note said.
Another MoU was signed between Gujarat govt arm, Indextb and CASME for providing details of industrial estates in Gujarat, various policies and incentives to Chinese industries.
MoUs were signed in presence of Chief Minister Rupani, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Vice President of CASME Weidong Yin among others.
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram
- Police harassment to NRIs outside Ahmedabad airport; Kheda MP writes letter to MoS Home
- Two brothers die in bike - BRTS bus accident at Panjrapol cross roads in Ahmedabad
- Giraffe at Statue of Unity Safari Park died of 'shock' for reasons including long travel and changed climate: PCCF Gujarat
- Electricity Duty waiver procedure goes online