MoU signed for Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera, GujaratSeptember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: Two memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises(CASME) were signed here today.
Dholaera Industrial City Development Ltd, a Special Purpose Vehicle(SPV) of Dholera Special Investment Region inked MoU with CASME for setting up a Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera. Proposed park will have pollution-free high-technology sector industrial units offering direct and indirect employment to total 15,000 youths, the government note said.
Another MoU was signed between Gujarat govt arm, Indextb and CASME for providing details of industrial estates in Gujarat, various policies and incentives to Chinese industries.
MoUs were signed in presence of Chief Minister Rupani, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Vice President of CASME Weidong Yin among others.
- One of MLAs who resigned had visited State Congress chief a day ago to present Mango boxes
- Wouldn't continue in party that is into match fixing: Vaghela after his removal from State NCP chief post
- 8th Congress MLA resigns ahead of June 19 polling for 4 seats of Rajya Sabha
- Mubadala to invest Rs. 9,093.60 crore in Jio Platforms
- Gujarat Covid-19 situation in figures
- Phase-3 flights to Ahmedabad airport under Vande Bharat Mission