Johnson Controls-Hitachi JV opens global development centre at Kadi plant in North GujaratOctober 04, 2019
Gandhinagar: Johnson – Hitachi today commissioned its fourth global development centre worldwide at Karannagar near Kadi in North Gujarat. This is company’s first global development center in India. The company has two such centers in Japan and one in China.
Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning is a global joint venture for design and manufacturing of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products. The JV has invested around Rs 157 crore or $22.5 million for the new centre In a bid to enhance innovation in advanced controls, energy efficiency and Internet of Things (IoT) in heating, and development of new ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products particularly for South-East Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
The centre opened today is equipped with research and testing laboratories, such as reliability labs, annual performance factor labs, electromagnetic compatibility labs, electronics labs and semi-anechoic labs besides capabilities to create designs, simulation, controls, project management and engineering information systems.
Existing Kadi facility has capacity to manufacture 900,000 split air-conditioners in a single shift.
- Video shows Chinese soldiers crying as they allegedly head to Sino-Indian border
- MoU signed with Israel at iCreate Gujarat
- AMC declares 12 more Micro Containment Areas; clears existing 30
- JIO announces JioPostPaid Plus
- Deepan Bhadran moved as SP Jamnagar as nuisance of a local major organized gang rises
- Tata Motors drives out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand plant
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today