RBI cuts Repo rate by 25 bpsOctober 04, 2019
Mumbai: In line with expectation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Friday cut the Repo rate by 25 basis points (bps) to 5.15 per cent.
The reverse repo rate now stands at 4.9 per cent.
This is fifth time in a row that the RBI has slashed the repo rate.
Repo rate is the rate at which the central bank lends money to the commercial banks, in case of any shortfall in funds.
- Gujarat govt to move proposal before centre for shifting of railway station of Junagadh
- 5-star hotel in Amdavad charge famous music composer Shekhar 'Exorbitant' Rs 1674 for just 3 boiled eggs
- Surat airport expansion project gets environmental clearance from Centre: CR Patil
- Gujarat govt. clears Rs. 250 crore ‘Lift Irrigation’ scheme for 85 tribal villages of Panchmahal
- Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against 'lies' of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issue
- Cruise based passenger ferry service between Surat and Mumbai begins