CM Rupani takes a jibe at Shaikh’s resignation issue, terms Congress a sinking boatOctober 05, 2019
Gandhinagar: CM Vijay Rupani today said that the incident of resignation of senior Congress councilor of AMC, Badruddin Shaikh showed that Congress was moving toward its end and has turned in to a sinking boat.
Talking to newsmen he said that Congress was frustrated and finishing and has become leader-less. It has turned in to a sinking boat.
He said that in such a situation it was natural for its leaders to show annoyance. That was why all this has come to the surface.
Meanwhile senior Congress leader and party MLA from Bapunagar seat in Ahmedabad Himmatsinh Patel termed Shaikh’s resignation as an internal issue of the party and a common happening at the time of election. He claimed that the matter would be sorted out at the party forum.
Notably Shaikh a five time councilor and former head of Congress minority cell and ex LoP of AMC has put in his papers protesting against the selection of candidate for a ward bypoll in his area.
- Gujarat govt to move proposal before centre for shifting of railway station of Junagadh
- 5-star hotel in Amdavad charge famous music composer Shekhar 'Exorbitant' Rs 1674 for just 3 boiled eggs
- Surat airport expansion project gets environmental clearance from Centre: CR Patil
- Gujarat govt. clears Rs. 250 crore ‘Lift Irrigation’ scheme for 85 tribal villages of Panchmahal
- Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against 'lies' of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issue
- Cruise based passenger ferry service between Surat and Mumbai begins