Waiver for helmet, PUC, HSRP extended to 31st October; rickshaws to be permitted on automated test tracks of RTOsOctober 05, 2019
Gandhinagar: In a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Rupani on October 4, several decisions have been taken which are following:
– Waiver in cases of helmet, PUC, HSRP violations has been extended to 31st of October.
– Fine in cases of traffic rules violations that occurred prior to 16th of September will be taken as per old provisions.
– Fine (settlement fee) in case of permit violation provisioned under section 192A for auto rickshaws will be Rs. 2500 instead of Rs. 10,000.
– Provision of badge for auto rickshaw drivers has been waived off.
– Camps will be organized to train and inform the rickshaw drivers for computer test for learning license.
– As rickshaws are included in LMV (light motor vehicle) list, rickshaws will be permitted on automated test track for driving test.
- Gujarat govt to move proposal before centre for shifting of railway station of Junagadh
- 5-star hotel in Amdavad charge famous music composer Shekhar 'Exorbitant' Rs 1674 for just 3 boiled eggs
- Surat airport expansion project gets environmental clearance from Centre: CR Patil
- Gujarat govt. clears Rs. 250 crore ‘Lift Irrigation’ scheme for 85 tribal villages of Panchmahal
- Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against 'lies' of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issue
- Cruise based passenger ferry service between Surat and Mumbai begins