Waiver for helmet, PUC, HSRP extended to 31st October; rickshaws to be permitted on automated test tracks of RTOsOctober 05, 2019
Gandhinagar: In a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Rupani on October 4, several decisions have been taken which are following:
– Waiver in cases of helmet, PUC, HSRP violations has been extended to 31st of October.
– Fine in cases of traffic rules violations that occurred prior to 16th of September will be taken as per old provisions.
– Fine (settlement fee) in case of permit violation provisioned under section 192A for auto rickshaws will be Rs. 2500 instead of Rs. 10,000.
– Provision of badge for auto rickshaw drivers has been waived off.
– Camps will be organized to train and inform the rickshaw drivers for computer test for learning license.
– As rickshaws are included in LMV (light motor vehicle) list, rickshaws will be permitted on automated test track for driving test.
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City Gujarat
- PM Modi interacts with Google CEO Sundar Pichai ahead of $10 billion India Digitation Fund announcement by Google
- AMC hikes fine for spitting and mask rule violation
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds