8 nabbed by SOG in central Gujarat, 5 bogus passports of Spain, one I card of republic of Estonia seizedOctober 09, 2019
Vadodara: The Special Operation Group (SOG) of the crime branch of police in the city has nabbed 8 people of a suspected fake passport racket with 5 bogus passports of Spain and an Identity cart of the republic of Estonia.
Police today said that based on a tip off the eight people, two of whom are residents of Ahmedabad district, 5 from Mahesana and one from Mansa in Gandhinagar were nabbed yesterday from a tea point near Rajshri talkies in Sayajiganj area of the city.
Five bogus passports of Spain, one i card of the republic of Estonia and 17 genuine Indian passports were recovered from a black coloured bag from their possession.
Detailed investigation in this regard was on. A case under sections 120 (B) 406, 420, 465, 468 and 114 has been registered in this connection in the Sayajiganj police station.
- Three more oxygen generating plants by Vrajrajkumar led VYO inaugurated
- L&T Delivers the First Two Medical- Grade Oxygen Generation Units to Hospitals in Surat
- Gujarat Covid19 recovery rate improves to nearly 85%, active cases count sliding toward below 1 lakh
- Gujarat govt suspends Vaccination for two days across the State
- Covaxin production in Gujarat proposed
- CBI arrest two Medical Device Officers of CDSO in Gujarat in bribery case
- Rameshbhai Oza reacting to rumors clarifies he is completely healthy and well
- Cyclone Tauktae likely to cross Gujarat coast between Porbandar and Mahuva on May 18 morning