8 nabbed by SOG in central Gujarat, 5 bogus passports of Spain, one I card of republic of Estonia seizedOctober 09, 2019
Vadodara: The Special Operation Group (SOG) of the crime branch of police in the city has nabbed 8 people of a suspected fake passport racket with 5 bogus passports of Spain and an Identity cart of the republic of Estonia.
Police today said that based on a tip off the eight people, two of whom are residents of Ahmedabad district, 5 from Mahesana and one from Mansa in Gandhinagar were nabbed yesterday from a tea point near Rajshri talkies in Sayajiganj area of the city.
Five bogus passports of Spain, one i card of the republic of Estonia and 17 genuine Indian passports were recovered from a black coloured bag from their possession.
Detailed investigation in this regard was on. A case under sections 120 (B) 406, 420, 465, 468 and 114 has been registered in this connection in the Sayajiganj police station.
- Covid-19: Gujarat High Court to remain shut during 8-10 July
- Tocilizumab અને Remdesivir Injectionsનો વિવેકપુર્ણ ઉપયોગ કરવા રાજ્યના તબીબોને અપીલ
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment areas, removes existing 3
- AMC serves notice to private hospital for collecting higher charges from Covid-19 patient
- Highest 778 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC to start second round of mass antigen tests of 'super spreaders' tomorrow