Actor Govinda offers puja at Kashtbhanjan Hanuman temple in GujaratOctober 09, 2019
Botad: Actor Govinda today visited Salangpur in Botad district of Gujarat to offer prayer at the famous Kashtbhanjan Hanuman temple there.
After offering prayer at the famous temple under the management of a section of Swaminarayan sect, Govinda said that he has seen Hanuman ji in his dream in which he ordered him to come to Salangpur and he had followed it.
Earlier the temple management also honoured the noted actor by giving him a memento with the picture of Kashtbhanjan Hanuman.
He also allowed the other devotees to take selfies with him.
Notably the temple situated in Barwala taluka of Botad is under the Vadtal Gadi of the Swaminarayan sect and is perhaps the only temple of the sect which does not have the idols of lord Swaminarayan or lord Krishna as the Primary deity of worship.
- Cabinet approves strategic disinvestment of BPCL, SCI, CONCOR, THDCIL, NEEPCO
- Cabinet approves proposal for enactment of Recycling of Ships Bill, 2019 and accession to Hong Kong International Convention for Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships, 2009
- Cabinet approves introduction of IFSC Authority Bill, 2019 in Lok Sabha, after withdrawal from Rajya Sabha
- Surat police lodges FIR against Sahara group head Subrat Roy under charges of fraud, criminal breach of trust and conspiracy
- Nityanand Ashram case - Five days remand of two arrested sanyasinis
- Austria based Constantia Flexibles opens 9th Indian plant in Gujarat