Actor Govinda offers puja at Kashtbhanjan Hanuman temple in GujaratOctober 09, 2019
Botad: Actor Govinda today visited Salangpur in Botad district of Gujarat to offer prayer at the famous Kashtbhanjan Hanuman temple there.
After offering prayer at the famous temple under the management of a section of Swaminarayan sect, Govinda said that he has seen Hanuman ji in his dream in which he ordered him to come to Salangpur and he had followed it.
Earlier the temple management also honoured the noted actor by giving him a memento with the picture of Kashtbhanjan Hanuman.
He also allowed the other devotees to take selfies with him.
Notably the temple situated in Barwala taluka of Botad is under the Vadtal Gadi of the Swaminarayan sect and is perhaps the only temple of the sect which does not have the idols of lord Swaminarayan or lord Krishna as the Primary deity of worship.
- Ambani hails RIL staff as 'frontline warriors', reiterates co's role in India's war against COVID-19
- Good news for wildlife lovers of Gujarat, 6 more lion cubs born Junagadh
- Police Inspector suspended for playing Garba without maintaining social distancing
- Names and locations of 11 fresh Coronavirus cases detected in Ahmedabad
- 144 Coronavirus cases in Gujarat; major share of new cases from densely populated Muslim areas
- Responding to PM Modi's voluntary call, India lights diyas at 9 pm