Twins die after polio vaccination in SuratOctober 10, 2019
Surat: Parents of twins children Jayraj and Jenil here alleged that both children died due to polio vaccination.
Munnabhai Bhuva, father of twins children said the family was approached and called at Anganwadi (kinder garten) centre for polio vaccination to new born twins toddlers. After both children were vaccinated by doctor at local Anganwadi centre, father Munnabhai Bhuva was told that both might develop some fever after vaccination but there was nothing to fever, they will recover soon.
After vaccination, both children developed fever and died during night.
The family has alleged that they died due to polio vaccination. Police is waiting for post morterm report. Local MLA of Kamrej assembly seat VD Zalavadia has assured all assistance to victim family.
- Gujarat asks Qatar for long-term gas supply at reduced price
- Wearing helmet for two wheeler rider and pillion rider continues to be mandatory: Gujarat govt in HC
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches
- ACB nabs VMC clerk in central Gujarat, MVI and two others in North Gujarat for taking bribe