Tata’s Zudio Expands its Presence in Ahmedabad, opens new store in MoteraOctober 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Trent Ltd. from the house of Tata’s, one of India’s largest and fastest growing retail chains opened its exclusive brand store of Zudio at North Plaza, Motera, Ahmedabad, Gujarat- 380005.
This will be the 74th store for Zudio in India and is an ideal go-to fashion destination offering trendiest clothes at great price.
The store offers fashion collections of menswear, womenswear, ethnic wear, kids wear, footwear and accessories.
· 100% range below Rs.999/-
· 79% range below 499/-
· All womens wear tops below Rs 599/-
· Ethnic wear kurtas starting from Rs 299/-
· The Footwear collection starts at Rs.99/-
Established in 1998 and part of the Tata group, Trent Ltd. operates Zudio.
Zudio offers irresistible fashion at irresistible prices and is a 1 stop fashion destination for men’s, women’s & kids.
None of the products in the Zudio store are over 999 and majority are under 499.
- Congress cadre nabbed for involvement, a day after sleeper hurled at Deputy CM in Karjan
- The Secretaries of State and Defence of USA call on Prime Minister Modi
- Tips to Travel Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Varmora Group to set up two new manufacturing plants; virtual stone laying performed
- Ahmedabad Court exempts Rahul Gandhi from court appearance
- Top Gujarati movie actor Naresh Kanodia passes away
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Zones
- Sleeper hurled at Dy CM Nitin Patel