BSF recovers two abandoned Pakistani fishing boats in creek area of GujaratOctober 12, 2019
Bhuj: Close on heels of the recovery of two abandoned Pakistani boats, the Border Security Force (BSF) today recovered five more such fishing boats Haraminala in creek area near Pakistan border in Kutch district of Gujarat.
A BSF officer today said that a patrol team of the force recovered the five boats. There was nothing suspicious in them and only some fishing equipment, nets, icebox and clothes were recovered from these small motor fitted boats which the Pakistani fishermen use for secret entry to the sea food and prawn rich marshy area in the hope of a big catch.
‘The occupants of the boat must have like many other occasion fled and returned to the nearby Pakistani territory leaving behind the boats after getting the inkling of BSF patrol boats. As a precautionary measure search was conducted in the adjoining areas,’ he said.
Earlier on October 5, two such boats were recovered from the Laxman point in creek area by the BSF.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta