Lot of confusion as Non-Secretariat clerk and Secretariat Assistant class 3 exam of GSSSB cancelled againOctober 12, 2019
Gandhinagar: A lot of confusion has been created after yet another cancellation of the non-secretariat clerk and secretariat assistant class 3 recruitment exam of the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board.
The exam was to be held on October 20 and around 10.50 lakh candidates were to appear in it at centers across the state. Interestingly the exam originally announced months ago was earlier also cancelled twice.
This time though there is a lot of confusion due to no official communication from the board in this regard.
It is being said that the minimum qualification for the non-secretariat clerk exam has been scaled up to Graduation from earlier class 12. If it happens a lot of the earlier applicants won’t be able to compete for the post.
Interestingly the General Administration Department has reportedly decided to postpone the exam and no new date has yet been announced.
Even more interesting is the fact that a notification running of the board’s website is saying that no change in date for the exam has been done (https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/images/150exam-date-26-09-2019.pdf).
Deputy CM Nitin Patel was also not fully aware about the whole issue and why the exam has been cancelled and whether the qualification has actually been increased.
The board numbers have either been made busy or no body is responding.
- PM Modi asks artists including Bollywood stars to visit Statue of Unity and Dandi
- Amit Shah visits Somnath
- Hazira - Bandra Worli Sea Link Cruise Ferry service to start from November 10
- Rupani performs ground breaking for USD 50 million Cadila Pharma plant in Uzbekistan
- Fake PAN card, voter id and other documents making racket busted, two operators in Adhaar card making office nabbed
- Portion of old 4-storey building of L&T collapse during demolition in Gujarat, one killed