Two rail passengers nabbed by NCB at Bharuch railway station with Charas worth over 40 lakhsOctober 12, 2019
Bharuch:The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) today arrested two people including a woman here and recovered Charas worth over Rs 40 lakh.
An NCB official said that that the NCB Ahmedabad team searched the luggage of a lady passenger Shirin Banu who was travelling in Ladies Coach of 12926, Paschim Express at Bharuch station and recovered 4 Kg. Charas.
During initial interrogation it is revealed that she is native of Ankaleshwar (Bharuch) and told that She had procured this Charas from a person at Delhi and then boarded Paschim Express yesterday from Faridabad. She was supposed to deliver it to Firoz Khan based at Ahmedabad. Later Firoz Khan was also apprehended by NCB team when he came to Bharuch Station to get delivery of Charas.
Further investigation is under progress.
- EAM S Jaishnkar to visit Narmada district during January 28-29
- Gujarat asks Qatar for long-term gas supply at reduced price
- Wearing helmet for two wheeler rider and pillion rider continues to be mandatory: Gujarat govt in HC
- Govt of India signs historic accord with Bodo groups
- ‘IGLUS Centre of Excellence (ICE)- A Smart City Lab’ inaugurated at GIFT City
- Parthiv Patel achieves another milestone, becomes first Gujarat cricketer to play 100 Ranji matches