President of Anand district Congress joins BJPOctober 13, 2019
Anand: President of Anand district Congress Vinubhai Thakor today joined ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in presence of State BJP chief Jitu Vaghani.
With him, State Congress secretary Pinakin Shukla who is also a district panchayat member, former Taluka panchayat president Nansingh Abhesingh Parmar, Taluka Panchayat karobari chairman(4 term) Pradipbhai Sheth, Taluka panchayat members Sonal parmar, Navnit Patel, Shanta Parmar, Youth Congress district general secretary Dip Joshi among others also joined BJP.
Anand district Congress’s former general secretary and Anand district Kshatriya Ekta Manch chief Manoharsinh Parmar also joined BJP on this occasion.
Speaking on this occasion, State BJP chief Jitu Vaghani said that Anand district has given two State Congress president and now their district unit president is joining BJP.
The function was organized at Vardhari in poll-bound Lunawada assembly seat area.
- Cabinet approves strategic disinvestment of BPCL, SCI, CONCOR, THDCIL, NEEPCO
- Cabinet approves proposal for enactment of Recycling of Ships Bill, 2019 and accession to Hong Kong International Convention for Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships, 2009
- Cabinet approves introduction of IFSC Authority Bill, 2019 in Lok Sabha, after withdrawal from Rajya Sabha
- Surat police lodges FIR against Sahara group head Subrat Roy under charges of fraud, criminal breach of trust and conspiracy
- Nityanand Ashram case - Five days remand of two arrested sanyasinis
- Austria based Constantia Flexibles opens 9th Indian plant in Gujarat