President of Anand district Congress joins BJPOctober 13, 2019
Anand: President of Anand district Congress Vinubhai Thakor today joined ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in presence of State BJP chief Jitu Vaghani.
With him, State Congress secretary Pinakin Shukla who is also a district panchayat member, former Taluka panchayat president Nansingh Abhesingh Parmar, Taluka Panchayat karobari chairman(4 term) Pradipbhai Sheth, Taluka panchayat members Sonal parmar, Navnit Patel, Shanta Parmar, Youth Congress district general secretary Dip Joshi among others also joined BJP.
Anand district Congress’s former general secretary and Anand district Kshatriya Ekta Manch chief Manoharsinh Parmar also joined BJP on this occasion.
Speaking on this occasion, State BJP chief Jitu Vaghani said that Anand district has given two State Congress president and now their district unit president is joining BJP.
The function was organized at Vardhari in poll-bound Lunawada assembly seat area.
- Incidents of throwing acid on cows
- Four bills to be moved on the fourth day of Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly
- MoU signed for Rs. 1250 crore industrial plants in Kutch
- AMC declares 8 new Micro Containment Zones, clears existing 19
- Gujarat Assembly passes four labour reform bills in a day
- NHSRCL opens technical bids for one of biggest tenders covering 47% of MAHSR alignment and 4 stations
- ACB nabs Dy Mamlatdar for receiving bribe to approve NA approval to Agriculture land
- Narendra Modi, Virat Kohli, Milind Soman, others to participate in Fit India Dialogue