Bharuch to have Rs. 65 crore common effluent plant in a yearOctober 14, 2019
Bharuch: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today performed ground breaking for Rs. 65 crore 10 MLD common effluent plant, exchange conveyance pipeline and waste exchange centre in Bharuch.
The project is likely to complete in one year period. It will make a way for more investment in new projects and expansion of existing projects in Ankleshwar township.
Dy CM also presided naming ceremony of Rs. 1.25 crore Sushma Shanti Senior Citizen Activity Centre which has been created with Rs. 51 lakh assistance by Sajjan India Ltd.
Speaking in a function, Patel said the State government has given approval to Rs. 2300 crore scheme for waste water recycling at Jetpur and Vadodara.
He said tenders are floated for Rs. 4400 crore Bhadbhut barrage project.
He also said that a new medical college will be started in Bharuch under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
He said a parallel road will be built connecting Bharuch and Surat in order to ease the traffic in this crucial industrial belt.
- Crocodile caught from house in Vadodara city
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens and being run from School premises in Gujarat busted, 6 arrested
- ACB in central Gujarat Tech Assistant of MGNREGA branch taking bribe red handed
- Non-seasonal rain/hailstorm in parts of Gujarat
- AirAsia India launches New Delhi-Ahmedabad flight
- Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 December