Bharuch to have Rs. 65 crore common effluent plant in a yearOctober 14, 2019
Bharuch: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today performed ground breaking for Rs. 65 crore 10 MLD common effluent plant, exchange conveyance pipeline and waste exchange centre in Bharuch.
The project is likely to complete in one year period. It will make a way for more investment in new projects and expansion of existing projects in Ankleshwar township.
Dy CM also presided naming ceremony of Rs. 1.25 crore Sushma Shanti Senior Citizen Activity Centre which has been created with Rs. 51 lakh assistance by Sajjan India Ltd.
Speaking in a function, Patel said the State government has given approval to Rs. 2300 crore scheme for waste water recycling at Jetpur and Vadodara.
He said tenders are floated for Rs. 4400 crore Bhadbhut barrage project.
He also said that a new medical college will be started in Bharuch under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
He said a parallel road will be built connecting Bharuch and Surat in order to ease the traffic in this crucial industrial belt.
- Covid-19: Centre's expert team on two-day visit to Surat and Ahmedabad
- ACB nabs Mamlatdar cum Executive Magistrate for receiving bribe in Surat
- New trade routes to North East (via Bangladesh sea) and Bhutan open
- IKDRC shortens time span for transplant surgeries to clear backlog
- World Heritage Status: UNESCO team to examine Dholavira in upcoming September
- PM Modi, U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo to address India Ideas Summit next week