Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmesOctober 14, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will join Maharashtra assembly general election campaign in Mumbai for ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Tuesday, October 15.
Rupani will hold a meeting with industrialists representing Brihad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj at Gujarat Samaj Bhavan in Jogheshwari West at 10.30 am.
He will later address a gathering of Gujarati Samaj at Celebration Club in Lokhandwala complex in Andheri West at 12 noon.
Rupani will attend a convention of diamond industry captains in Bharat Diamond Bourse in BKC Mumbai at 2.00 pm.
At 6.30 pm he will hold a road show covering Jain derasar, Malad railway station, Natraj market, Mamle Darwadi, Ramchandra lane, Marve road, Adarsh dugdhalay, Goras vadi SV Road and Bhadranagar.
at 8 pm, Gujarat Chief Minister will address Gujarati Samaj Sammelan at Jashoda Rang Mandir near Bhaidas hall in Vile Parle West.
Maharashtra is going to poll on October 21 for all seats.
- Japan - India Summit telephone talk takes place between PM Modi and new PM of Japan Suga Yoshihide
- Bilateral Maritime Exercise Between Japan and India (JIMEX 20) to Commence off West Coast of India
- Centre sanctions 250 electric buses for two cities of Gujarat; also approves 50 charging stations
- When world was using space for military domination, Dr Sarabhai thought its use for fast-track development: President Kovind
- Entire Rolling Stock of India's first RRTS train to be manufactured at a Gujarat plant
- MG Motor India to invest Rs 1,000 crore to boost capacity at Gujarat plant, mulling another manufacturing plant
- AMC declares 7 more Micro Containment Zones
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL opens Technical bids for 28 Steel bridges and 88 km of viaduct between Vadodara and Ahmedabad