Rupani enters 6-seat by-poll campaign by addressing a campaign meeting in KheraluOctober 14, 2019
Kheralu: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today started campaign for 6-seat assembly by-polls in Gujarat by addressing a public meeting in Kheralu. From abrogation of article 370 to good prospects of construction of Ram temple and State government’s various decisions, Rupani covered a wide range of issued in his speech and expressed confidence that BJP will win all 6 seats. Rupani asked locals in Kheralu to elect BJP candidate so that he can take forward the issues to Gandhinagar. Rupani said if you elect opposition candidate, he will do only protest and submit memorandums.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy