Former PM Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praises the PM for making of Statue of UnityOctober 15, 2019
New Delhi: Former Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praised the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for the making of the world’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhai Patel in Gujarat. He also recalled that Ahmedabad airport was renamed as Sardar Vallabhai Patel International airport and Sardar Vallabhai Patel memorial was built in his home town in Nadiad, Gujarat in the past. These have been brought to a logical end by the construction of world’s tallest statue for the Iron Man of India. He also added that it had been made more attractive and indigenous and that is why people across the globe are visiting these places and enjoying the beauty of both the ‘Statue of Unity’ as well as ‘Sardar Sarovar Dam’. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has expressed happiness after former Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda visited the Statue of Unity.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy