Gujarat RTO HSRP fitment for old vehicles; online payment option made available, flow chart of the processOctober 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Commissioner of Transport, Government of Gujarat has made announcement that online payment option has been made available for HSRP fitment for old vehicles.
Process flow for request and online payment for old vehicle HSRP
1. Customer to visit www.hsrpgujarat.com
2. Click on “Old vehicle HSRP request and payment” under the customers tab
3. Select RTO and enter the registration number
4. If KYC done then system will fetch the record against KYC and auto populate all fields. If KYC not done, enter required fields like registration number, engine number, chassis number etc and upload the necessary documents.
5. Customers pay HSRP fees via credit/debit card or net banking through payment gateway service provider.
6. Transaction successful? If yes print HSRP receipt having unique invoice number. If no, again select RTO and enter the registration number (step 3) and also go through the step 4 and step 5.
7. If all steps above completed, customer shall take an online appointment for HSRP affixation post receipt of HSRP readiness SMS. Customer shall visit HSRP centre along with their vehicle and appointment slip. HSRP fitment shall be done.
- Gujarat government to move 8 bill during three-day assembly session starting from Dec. 9
- PM interacts with scientists at IISER, Pune
- AMC Commissioner reviews ongoing projects related to Sabarmati river front
- Man-eater leopard kills one more person near Bagasara in Gujarat, major operation underway to nab the beast
- ACB in Gujarat nabs 2 including Assistant TDO for taking bribe
- Frequency of jams in Ahmedabad likely to rise, AMTS starts removing its buses from BRTS corridors from today