BJP corporator in Junagadh Abbas Qureshi arrested under PASA for misbehaviour with policeOctober 16, 2019
Junagadh: A BJP corporator of party ruled Junagadh Muncipal Corporation was today arrested by police under the the Prevention of Anti-Social Activities Act (PASA).
Police said that corporator of ward number 3 Sukhnath Chowk Abbas Qureshi had misbehaved with the PI and PSI of A-division police station in the city. He had also threatened them.
The district collector had issued a warrant under PASA and he was arrested today and sent to Vadodara jail.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy