Fake news about demise of noted actor Feroze Irani prompts the veteran star to issue video messageOctober 18, 2019
Ahmedabad: A fake news regarding the demise of noted actor, filmmaker, producer and screenwriter Feroze Irani,a very well-known name in Gujarati film industry, today went viral in social media prompting the veteran actor to issue a video message himself.
Around 70 years old Feroze, who was born on November 22, 1949 has acted in numerous movies including Hindi and Gujarati.
Feroze, who is in Ahmedabad today, said that he recieved numerous phone calls after the fake information was uploaded on the social media. He said that one of his acquaintance also forwarded it without checking the fact.
‘I am hale and hearty and am working on two of my projects currently. Two of my Gujarati movies Mr Kalakar in which I have launched my sone Akshat Irani as main lead and Gujarat Nu Gaurav shooted in the US would be released in November/December this year,’ he said.
- Seven who gathered for Namaz, booked by Raopura police in Vadodara
- 2nd Covid19 patient in Patan booked for hiding details of fist Covid19 patient and thereby help virus to spread
- When we are in difficulty, nation backs us, when nation is in difficult time, we want to extend our support: Farmers in Amreli
- Even with more tests, proportion of positive cases has remained at around 5%: Dr. Jayanti Ravi
- Fumigation in 10 sq m wall city area done today: AMC
- Adani Gas announces cut in CNG and Domestic PNG prices