Gujarat CM inaugurates Sharda University in UzbekistanOctober 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister during his Uzbekistan visit, on the first day inaugurated Sharda University in Andijan region of country. According to a statement issued by Chief Minister’s office, the new university will play a major role in the areas of skill development and world class education in Andijan-Fargana region. It will offer education in engineering, management, medical, bio medical, stem cell, biology etc subjects.
Sharda University Uzbekistan is the first independent private university in Uzbekistan that is being envisioned to become the gateway for students from Eurasia. The University is planning to cover various disciplines including Engineering, Management, Medical, Dental, Law, Architecture, Design, Journalism & Mass Communication, Computer Applications, Basic Sciences, Nursing, Biotechnology, Food & Technology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Paramedical, Education, Languages, Animation, Agriculture, Visual Arts and Stem Cell & Cancer Biology.
Sharda University Uzbekistan will also establish Centres of Excellence to promote research and innovation.
- Over 9 inches rain in a taluka in South Gujarat; rainfall data from across the State for June 6
- Civil work for new Gandhinagar railway station almost over
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account