Gujarat CM inaugurates Sharda University in UzbekistanOctober 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister during his Uzbekistan visit, on the first day inaugurated Sharda University in Andijan region of country. According to a statement issued by Chief Minister’s office, the new university will play a major role in the areas of skill development and world class education in Andijan-Fargana region. It will offer education in engineering, management, medical, bio medical, stem cell, biology etc subjects.
Sharda University Uzbekistan is the first independent private university in Uzbekistan that is being envisioned to become the gateway for students from Eurasia. The University is planning to cover various disciplines including Engineering, Management, Medical, Dental, Law, Architecture, Design, Journalism & Mass Communication, Computer Applications, Basic Sciences, Nursing, Biotechnology, Food & Technology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Paramedical, Education, Languages, Animation, Agriculture, Visual Arts and Stem Cell & Cancer Biology.
Sharda University Uzbekistan will also establish Centres of Excellence to promote research and innovation.
- Crocodile caught from house in Vadodara city
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens and being run from School premises in Gujarat busted, 6 arrested
- ACB in central Gujarat Tech Assistant of MGNREGA branch taking bribe red handed
- Non-seasonal rain/hailstorm in parts of Gujarat
- AirAsia India launches New Delhi-Ahmedabad flight
- Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 December