Gujarat CM’s Uzbekistan visit: Sardar Patel’s bust unveiled in Andijan, a street also named after India’s iron manOctober 19, 2019
Andijan (Uzbekistan): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today on first day of his Uzbekistan visit, unveiled a bust of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in Andijan city. A street in Andijan was also named after Sardar Patel in this function in presence of Andijan Governor Sukhrat Abdurahmonov.
Andijan is a city in Uzbekistan. It is the administrative, economic, and cultural center of Andijan Region. Andijan is located in the south-eastern edge of the Fergana Valley near Uzbekistan’s border with Kyrgyzstan. Andijan is one of the oldest cities in the Fergana Valley.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy