Portion of old 4-storey building of L&T collapse during demolition in Gujarat, one killedOctober 19, 2019
Vadodara: One person died and some others injured when a part of an old 4 storey building of Larsen and Tubro (L&T) in Jakatnaka-Chhani area in Vadodara city of Gujarat, suddenly collapsed today during the ongoing demolition process.
Police said that the old building was being demolished for some time. Today suddenly a portion of it collapsed under which some of the labourers involved in the demolition process and the contractor were trapped.
One of them died while attempts to rescue others was on. The deceased has been identified as one Kaiful.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy