Rupani performs ground breaking for USD 50 million Cadila Pharma plant in UzbekistanOctober 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister on the first day of his Uzbekistan visit today performed ground breaking for a 50 million USD Cadila Pharma plant in Uzbek – India free pharma zone.
Andijan Governor Shukhrat Abdurahmonov also joined the ceremony.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for this plant ‘ Cadila Pharmaceutical Uzbekistan Ltd’ was signed during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019.
- New trade routes to North East (via Bangladesh sea) and Bhutan open
- IKDRC shortens time span for transplant surgeries to clear backlog
- World Heritage Status: UNESCO team to examine Dholavira in upcoming September
- PM Modi, U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo to address India Ideas Summit next week
- ACB nabs RTO clerk red-handed receiving bribe in a decoy trap in Central Gujarat
- Nehru bridge to dress permanent light decoration; Vasna to have cultural hall, pay & park under 18 flyovers: AMC