Rupani performs ground breaking for USD 50 million Cadila Pharma plant in UzbekistanOctober 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister on the first day of his Uzbekistan visit today performed ground breaking for a 50 million USD Cadila Pharma plant in Uzbek – India free pharma zone.
Andijan Governor Shukhrat Abdurahmonov also joined the ceremony.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for this plant ‘ Cadila Pharmaceutical Uzbekistan Ltd’ was signed during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019.
- Crocodile caught from house in Vadodara city
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens and being run from School premises in Gujarat busted, 6 arrested
- ACB in central Gujarat Tech Assistant of MGNREGA branch taking bribe red handed
- Non-seasonal rain/hailstorm in parts of Gujarat
- AirAsia India launches New Delhi-Ahmedabad flight
- Three-day long winter session of Gujarat assembly during 9-12 December